Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shotguns Skeet & Trap Sunday

Kris' Beretta White Onyx Sporting

Kris' Beretta 390


Dan's Browning Side by Side


Dave's Benelli Nova
This one is straight like Call of Duty shit with pump action.


The over under barrels on the Beretta White Onyx is unreal.
You own the world with one of these. That means Kris owns the world!
I am proud to say I nailed a few clays with this gun and it felt like grand.

The guys were saying Dan's gun is a woman's shotgun but I thoroughly enjoyed it knowing I got 2/4 on my first attempt.


This Beretta 390 is like the gun of the future. You feel invincible with this. Hitting a clay with this was amazing. I will be trying to steal this from Kris one day which probably isn't a smart idea.


Kris Kuehl Owns
The video quality sucks apparently on here so you can barely see Kris nailing all three of these clays with his Beretta White Onyx.

No comments:

Post a Comment